- 30 Ocean Street, Kiama, NSW
Australia Day Celebrations
Come and celebrate all things Australian and what better day to spend some time away on a beautiful beach?
While 2020 details are being finalised, past years have seen a schedule like this:
- Bacon & egg rolls for breakfast from 7.30am
- Music, jumping castles and facepainters for the kiddies 8am-11am (approx)
- The Citizenship ceremony and Australia Day Awards ceremony will be held 8.30-10am in Gerringong Town Hall with light refreshments.
The event is free, all-inclusive, family-friendly event.
Hosted by the Kiama Municipal Council, Australia Day is celebrated at multiple locations. In 2019 the events were held at the following:
- Jones Beach, Kiama Downs
- Jamberoo Kevin Walsh Oval and Park
- Kiama Surf Beach Park
- Gerringong Old School Park on the Main Street, Gerringong
To stay up-to-date with 2020 schedules, please click on the button below for more information.More information