Booking Terms & Conditions
- Check-in time is from 3pm for all cabins/villas
- Check-in time is from 12pm for powered/ensuite sites (ensuite sites are permitted to arrive from 12pm but there is no guarantee the ensuite will be cleaned early)
- Check-out time is 10am. Late check-outs can be arranged at an extra charge where available.
Reception hours vary depending on the season, but we are open a minimum of 8am-5.30pm, and longer on Friday evenings, usually to 8.30pm. In school holidays in the warmer months, the office hours are extended.
Guests arriving outside office hours must contact park reception during reception hours to make alternate arrangements. Guests who fail to arrive on the designated day will forfeit the cost of the first night.
Deposit & Payments
- A credit card deposit for the first night of your stay is required on booking. The park will process a charge against your credit card and send confirmation to the email address supplied. For Christmas holiday weeks including the month of January, a more substantial deposit of approximately 45% of full tariff will be required. Full payment will be required on Christmas holiday bookings, for accommodation only, by the 30 November each year.
For Easter and long weekends a more substantial deposit is also required.
CHANGES & CANCELLATIONS
Changes & Cancellations for bookings in peak periods (all NSW School Holidays and Public Holiday Long Weekends):
Deposits, less a $20.00 administration charge can be fully refundable or held as a credit for a maximum of 12 months, if notice is received in writing in not less than 14 days prior to the guests intended arrival. No rebooking. If less than 14 days’ notice is given guests will forfeit the deposit paid unless medical evidence is provided as reason for cancellation. If evidence is provided, a credit for a maximum of 12 months, from cancellation date, will be provided.
Changes & Cancellations for bookings outside of peak periods:
Deposits, less a $20.00 administration charge, can be fully refundable or held as a credit for a maximum of 12 months if notice is received in writing in not less than 72 hours prior to the guests intended arrival. If less than 72 hours’ notice is given guests will forfeit the deposit paid unless medical evidence is provided as reason for cancellation. If evidence is provided, a credit for a maximum of 12 months, from cancellation date, will be given.
- All guests staying in the park that are riding bikes and scooters are required to register as a rider at reception whilst checking in. It is a requirement of the park that all guests riding bikes and scooters must wear a helmet.
- It is essential that all guests read the following Terms and Conditions to ride within BIG4 Easts Beach Holiday Park and complete the required details for each and every rider in your family or group
- Once completed, the wristband provided at reception will give guests access to both the swimming pool and jumping pillow and enable guests to ride their bikes and scooters responsibly throughout the park
- All guests of the park are required to wear the allocated wrist band
DAY VISITORS OF GUESTS
All day visitors can enjoy the day with you to share lunch or a swim in the pool by paying a small fee of $15/adult and $8/child from 8am to 8 pm (parking is extremely limited and subject to availability). This charge assists in covering never-ending costs in Public Liability Insurance, maintenance of all visible and non-visible infrastructures and allows us to continue to provide a safe and pleasant facility for all guests to enjoy. Please advise any prospective visitors that they must register at reception and pay these fees prior to visiting you to avoid any misunderstandings.
Please note: While we are accepting day visitors again, they must be visitors of guests staying in the park. Sorry, we are not open to the general public.
- Adult’s rates apply to persons above 15 years old
- Children rates apply to guests aged 2-15 years old
- There is no charge under two years old
- One vehicle only per site
- Bonds may apply at check-in for group bookings (four adults) and for other items such as keys
- A credit card must be produced in the name of the person staying at the park on check-in. Any damage caused may be charged against that card.
- Please note that pets are NOT permitted at BIG4 Easts Beach Holiday Park Kiama in any accommodation or caravan/camping site.
You need to know
- Special requests are on request basis only and are not guaranteed at the time of booking. Please contact the park for confirmation. No accommodation/site number is guaranteed.
- For cabin accommodation, a Friday/Saturday rate includes 4pm Sunday check-out - subject to availability (not available school holidays or long weekends).
- Minimum stays are applicable and shown on rates/availability screen.
- We reserve the right to refuse a booking at any time from any person, and the right to eject guests from the park. No refund will be given and charges will apply for any damage caused.
- BIG4 Holiday Parks of Australia Pty Ltd is not the owner of any particular BIG4 Holiday Park. BIG4 Holiday Parks facilitates this booking service and is not responsible for the provision of services, standard of facilities or payments received. All bookings are made directly with the individual owner of this BIG4 Member Park and therefore BIG4 Holiday Parks will not accept any claims for refunds or credits