- 30 Ocean Street, Kiama, NSW
If you can ever tear your family away from all the fun activities in the park, there is plenty to explore in the local area. Take a look here at our favourites...
Local Activities and Attractions
- Jamberoo Action Park
- Kiama Blowhole
- Little Blowhole
- Minnamurra Rainforest
- Saddleback Mountain Lookout
- Kiama Walking Trails & Cycling Routes
- Kiama Scenic Drives
- Cathedral Rocks
- Barren Grounds Nature Reserve
- Seven Mile Beach National Park
- Fishing Charters – MV SIGNA
- Horse Riding
- Kiama Leisure Centre
- Family History Centre
- Kiama Pilot's Cottage Museum
Local Golf Courses
- Kiama Seaside Markets: Black Beach, Kiama Harbour – 3rd Sunday of every month.
Spend the day browsing through the popular seaside craft market. Inspect the array of country craft, artisan and antique ware, bric-a-brac, collectibles, pots and plants and beautiful homemade items.
- Kiama Farmers’ Market: Surf Beach, Kiama Harbour – Wednesday afternoons 3pm - 6pm Summer and 2pm - 5pm Winter You will find a wonderful selection of seasonal produce being sold directly to you by the farmer or maker. Along with fruit and vegetables, you can expect to find seafood; local Wagyu beef; honey; eggs; milk straight from the dairy; gelato made from local milk; cider; wine; mushrooms; cakes and tarts; preserves; sourdough bread, street food, ready-made meals… and more!
- Kiama Makers & Growers Market : Black Beach, Kiama Harbour – 4th Saturday of every month 9am to 2pm Summer and 10am to 3pm Winter. The Kiama Makers and Growers Market is a make it, bake it, sew it, grow it market featuring delectable gourmet food, produce and handmade goods.
- Jamberoo Markets: Kevin Walsh Oval – last Sunday of every month. There is craft and bric-a-brac, new goods and used, ladies clothes and babies wear, books and jewellery, wood craft and wonderful food stalls, garden statues and veggies
- Gerringong Village Markets: Town Hall and Park Gerringong - 3rd Saturday of every month. This market offers a wide range of stalls, including everything from handmade crafts, local produce, toys, books, jewellery, plants and the most exquisite clothes, there is bound to be something of interest for everyone. Combine this with delicious hot food stalls, coffee and cakes
- Berry Markets: Berry Showground, 1st Sunday of every month. Berry Markets has approx 200 stalls selling handmade/hand-produced products, arts and crafts, locally grown vegetables and produce, collectible, books, plants, leather gods, clothing and many other interesting stalls to browse.
Visitor Information Centres
- Illawarra Fly Tree Top Walk (BIG4 Membership Benefit)
- Shoalhaven Zoo (BIG4 Membership Benefit)
- Nowra Shoalhaven Park Trees Adventure
- Foodscape Tours, Berry
- Jervis Bay Wild - Whale Watching & Dolphin Cruises, (BIG4 Membership Benefit)
- Dolphin Watch Cruises (BIG4 Membership Benefit)
- Bigfoot Adventures – Coolangatta Estate, Berry
- Berry Township
- HARS Aviation Museum – Historical Aircraft Restoration Society Inc, Albion Park Rail
- Nan Tien Temple, Berkeley
- Skydive the Beach Wollongong
- Fleet Air Arm Museum, Nowra
- Illawarra Light Rail Museum, Albion Park Rail
- Wollongong Science Centre and Planetarium