Winter Wine Festival
Date: 8 June 2019
Head along to Crooked River Wines, the largest vineyard on the South Coast of NSW and enjoy the Winter Wine Festival from 8-9 June 2019.
This 2 day festival will include local wine and craft beer, delicious locally sourced and produced gourmet food and great live music.
- Live music, featuring Pete Murray and many more
- Local South Coast produce, including BBQ Smoker & Gourmet Burgers
- Wine Tasting (limited tastings, conditions apply)
- Multiple Outdoor Bars featuring Uncle Joe’s Craft Beer and Premium Local Crooked River Wines
- Face painting & baby goat pen visits for the kids
- Kid’s under 15 years are FREE!
- FREE Parking (extremely limited – public transportation and local taxi services are strongly recommended)
Location - 11 Willowvale Rd, Gerringong NSW (Just 10 minutes drive south of BIG4 Easts Beach Kiama)
Time - 10am till 5pm daily (Saturday & Sunday)
Event Link: http://www.crookedriverwines.com/