- 30 Ocean Street, Kiama, NSW
IGNITE Kiama Winter Festival
Celebrate the Winter Solstice in Kiama in the lead up to the shortest day of the year. This festival of fire and light, IGNITES for one day only, located on the magnificent Kiama foreshore.
Did we mention there's FIREWORKS?
Experience wonderful warming and light-filled activities:
- Dynamic rhythm show by Junkyard Beats
- Lolo Lovina - a gypsy band in a vintage caravan
- Aerial circus performers
- Fire cooking demonstrations
- Arts and cultural sensory experiences
- Welcome to country and indigenous displays and tastings
- Roving fire entertainment, live music and workshops
- A long table dinner will be available to book
- The Kiama Harbour will then come alive with an impressive fireworks display at 7:30pm.
BIG4 Easts Beach Kiama is a proud sponsor of this amazing event!
When: Saturday 19 June 2021
Where: Kiama foreshore from 3pm. Fireworks display at 7:30pm.
Event information: Click on "More Information" to visit the event website.More information