COVID Safety Plan
At BIG4 Easts Beach Holiday Park, we know we have a special role to play in providing a safe place for families and individuals to relax and enjoy a break away from home. That's why we're excited to announce that with our COVID-19 Safety Plan in place, we are ready to welcome you to our beautiful park.
Management and staff at BIG4 Easts Beach Holiday Park would like to assure our valued guests that in this time of uncertainty, the health, wellbeing and safety of our guests and team is paramount. It is a Work, Health & Safety requirement for BIG4 Easts Beach Holiday Park to comply with all current COVID-19 restrictions, and it is essential that all guests abide by any restrictions that are in place during your stay.
Prior to arrival you will receive an SMS and email with a link to our Online Guest Registration Agreement. Please complete this agreement online to streamline your check-in. You will be asked to acknowledge that you and your family are aware of the Park Rules. If this agreement is not completed for you and your family, you will not be granted entry to the park.
COMPREHENSIVE CLEANING MEASURES ARE IN PLACE TO HELP COMBAT THE SPREAD OF COVID-19
- ACCOMMODATION – is being cleaned to our highest standards with common touchpoints being the highest priority. Due to the more thorough cleaning measures, our cleaning time frames have increased. As a result, some delays may be experienced. You may call our reception team to check what time your accommodation may be ready to occupy.
- COMMUNAL AMENITIES BLOCKS, LAUNDRIES & CAMP KITCHEN – are being cleaned and checked more frequently with common touch points being of the highest priority; they will be operated in accordance with government restrictions.
- PARK FACILITIES & ACTIVITIES – will be operated in accordance with government restrictions.
COVID SAFETY GUIDELINES TO REDUCE EVERYONE’S RISK
- If you or a family member are experiencing cold/flu like symptoms we ask that you do not travel at this time. Please contact our reception team to discuss your options.
- If you have any enquiries whilst staying in the park, please ensure that you contact our reception team over the phone, instead of coming into reception to help limit person to person contact.
- Physical distancing of 1.5m between households must be adhered to.
- Frequent hand washing and use of sanitiser is essential during your stay.
Daily – 8am to 5.30pm
- Creek & Central Amenities Blocks
- Beach Amenity Block (code required 5pm- 9am)
- All Laundries
- Dump Points
- Disabled Rooms (key required)
- Children’s Bathrooms (code required)
- Camp Kitchen (Guests will need their own utensils for BBQ & Kitchen)
- Undercover BBQ Area (Guests will need their own utensils for BBQ & Kitchen)
- Breakaway Café – Open weekends & during NSW school holidays
- Pool Complex* – Daily 9am – 6pm. Please note the Plunge Pool is closed until further notice and the Lounge Pool will be closed for major maintenance for a period of up to 4 weeks from Monday, 23rd May 2022 (weather dependant).
- Sunny’s Aquaventure Park* – Daily 10am – 3pm
- Jumping Pillow* – Daily 9am – Sunset
- Playgrounds* – Daily 9am - Sunset
- Little Monkeys Play Corner – Daily 9am – 8pm
- Games Room* - Daily 9am – 8pm
- Kids Club – Open weekends (Sept – April) & during NSW school holidays
*Due to higher occupancy on weekends & school holidays, Attendants may be present at some facilities during opening times.
Facilities CLOSED until further notice:
DAY VISITORS OF GUESTS ARE NOW WELCOME
All day visitors can enjoy the day with you to share lunch or a swim in the pool by paying a small fee of $15/adult and $8/child from 8am to 8 pm (parking is extremely limited and subject to availability). This charge assists in covering never-ending costs in Public Liability Insurance, maintenance of all visible and non-visible infrastructures and allows us to continue to provide a safe and pleasant facility for all guests to enjoy. Please advise any prospective visitors that they must register at reception and pay these fees prior to visiting you to avoid any misunderstandings.
Please note: While we are accepting day visitors again, they must be visitors of guests staying in the park. Sorry, we are not open to the general public.
MOVING FORWARD CHANGES TO PARK OPERATIONS AND PHYSICAL DISTANCING REQUIREMENTS WILL BE UPDATED IN ACCORDANCE WITH ANY CHANGES IN GOVERNMENT LEGISLATION.
Our already vigilant team have been trained in COVID-19 best practice hygiene and cleaning procedures, and continue to work hard to provide a safe and enjoyable environment for all our guests.
We look forward to welcoming you back soon!